Thursday, October 23, 2014

Audiobook Project-Moving Forward

I had an audition for My Butterfly Cancer that I really liked. The narrator, Ruth Elsbree, has a lot of credits to her name, and she has a soothing voice that's easy to listen to. She also has medical sources in her family, so she won't have any trouble with the terminology. So, I made her an offer, she accepted, and the project is good to go. I uploaded the manuscript this morning.

I'm also working on the cover art, which has to be square rather than rectangular as you would see on a regular book. So I've been doing some playing around with my print edition cover art using my Windows Paint program. I was hoping to include a pic but I'm unable to upload one from my phone.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but please, keep comments clean!

Followers