Saturday, October 11, 2014

More Marketing!

In my efforts to be a successful author, I spend a lot of time doing marketing. After all, writing a book isn't all that fulfilling if no one reads it.

So today I borrowed a hot spot and uploaded some videos to youtube and to my website. Theseare PowerPoint slideshow presentations that my oldest daughter helped me put together, and I'll have these book trailers playing on-screen at my book signing. For Once Upon a Western Way, click here. For My Butterfly Cancer, click here. And for Keeping a Backyard Horse, click here.

 I've also created a LinkedIn account in an attempt to reach more followers. You can find the badge for that toward the bottom of the page. So feel free to join me at LinkedIn, I'd be glad to have you!

I need to spend more time writing! But tomorrow, My Butterfly Cancer will go on salefor the #kindle, just $1.99 during the first 48 hours, and I may spend a lot of time on social media, plugging my sale for the next 7 days. Then I'll get a break for a day until Keeping a Backyard Horse will be free for #kindle for 5 days. I'll get another day's break before Once Upon a Wester Way begins its #kindlecountdown! Should have thought of that when arranging my promotional dates!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but please, keep comments clean!

Followers